Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hurray

I am pleased to announce that this blog has had over 10,000 pageviews since it's start. It's a real joy when people read what you collect/write for them, so thanks for stopping by every now and then!

Sitemeter offers a lot more information than just pageviews. It also shows entry pages, referrals, what search words were typed in Google to get to this page and also, interestingly, how you *left* this site. I set out to make this page a place that could direct you to the information about horns you want to find, good quality stuff that you want to read. It seems that many of you do indeed follow the links and look at the stuff. I am happy to reach that goal.

Also, a lot of people look for stuff on JABO horns. I will endulge and string together some JABO stuff.

Otherwise, just thanks and I'll try to keep it up.

No comments: